Friction Dust is a by-product that is produced from the reaction of Cashew Nut Shell Liquid with different aldehyde contributors like Formaldehyde/hexamine/Para Formaldehyde to make the ideal Friction dust properties. It is a phenol-formaldehyde sap that is polymerized and reacted with any aldehyde contributors and made to powder sorts of various standard cross-area sizes.
The material is a granular, brown or dark tone, free streaming polymerized resin. It industrially applied as Friction Modifier which comprises Cashew resin and added substances and mobilizers used to form the particular necessity of the brake modifier.
Friction dust is integrated to brake linings for enhancing the frictional components of the particular brake linings. It likewise gives comparable properties as that of CNSL framework resin(Binding Resin). Formulations for further developed skid opposition and low brake commotion have been accounted for. The friction dust is all around prepared by cross-interfacing CF sap with hexamine/paraformaldehyde and powdering the thing to the important subtleties. Changed friction dust for applications in ‘hot wear’ conditions can be prepared from Modified CNSL Resin or borated CNSL gum. Borated friction dust is known to be mostly used in the production of live fueled brake pads. Also, they wouldn’t blast into flares during transportation as is represented to have happened by virtue of CF-based friction dust.
Cashew Friction Dust has a strong nature which pads the connecting with the property of a piece of lining. Moreover, they decay on the outer layer of a lining at different raised temperatures, which controls the wear and offers a defensive gadget by precluding excessive temperature from being created. The consideration of friction particles likewise assists control with slowing down commotion.
Friction Modifiers for brake lining, brake cushions, brake shoes, rail line square and grasp looking to be utilized in metallic, semi-metallic and non-asbestos brake items.
Cashew friction dust is a particular material utilized in unique applications to assemble Brake Lining, Brake cushions, Brakes shoes, Railway Block and Clutch Facings where high retention and frictional properties are required.
This material of different lattice sizes is provided by the necessities of other makers for making Brake linings and grasp facings. These particles can be utilized in metallic, semi-metallic and non-asbestos brake items.
- CNSL friction molecule is utilized in circle cushion brakes and drum linings as a settling specialist. These particles (in some cases called friction dust) have a robust nature which pads the connecting with the property of a piece of lining.
- Friction Dust has crossed connected things gotten from the response of Cashew Nut Shell Liquid with different aldehyde givers like Formaldehyde/hexamine/Para Formaldehyde to achieve the ideal Friction dust properties.
- it is a phenol-formaldehyde gum polymerized and reacted with any aldehyde contributors and made to powder types of various standard cross-area sizes.
Friction Dust is a friction modifier involved Cashew Resin and diverse added substances and modifiers used to satisfy the specific necessities of brake lining pieces. The Cashew friction particle is utilized in circle pad brakes and drum linings as offsetting a subject matter expert. These particles (in any case called Friction Dust) have a generous individual that progresses the association with the property of a liner.
- Cashew Friction Particles are forte items utilized as added substances in Assembling of Friction materials like Brake Linings, Disk Brake Pads, Rail line Brake Blocks and Clutch Facings, and so on to balance out the Friction level. Cashew Friction Particles are cross-linked Phenolic Polymers from Cashew Nut Shell Liquid by utilizing a restrictive interaction to give the ideal Friction properties
- CNSL is fractionated in a cycle like oil refining and has two final results: crushed solids that are utilized as friction molecules for brake linings and a golden-hued fluid that is aminated to make phenylamine restoring specialists and resin modifiers. Epoxy coating is an integral part of chemical industry and Phenalkamines substitute the process especially in marketplace of marine and flooring. The extreme hydrophobic properties trigger the process as it remains proactive in minimum heat.
Companies have made the market’s remarkable situation by providing items obtained from Cashew Nut Shell fluid, a sustainable regular asset. Cashew friction dust is used as an added substance in assembling Brake Linings, Pads, Clutch Plates, and so on in auto industries. These Cashew friction particles, because of their strong nature, give ideal padding to the linings. They go about as commotion dampeners and further develop friction stability.